Photographic Exhibitions & Markets
• Photographer/Curator, FDNY On Staten Island: Firefighting In The Forgotten Borough, NYC Fire Museum(Nov. 2006 - Jan. 2007)
•Featured Photographer, The Day After, CUNY College Of Staten Island Art Gallery(Feb. 2011 - April 2011)
•Featured Photographer, Identity, CUNY College Of Staten Island Library Gallery(May, 2013)
• Featured Photographer, Staten Island Unlimited, Alice Austen House(March 2016 - Sept. 2016)
• Featured Seller, Westerleigh Folk Festival(Sept. 2015)
• HBO Documentary: A Good Job: Stories of the FDNY, Moxie Firecracker Films(Sept. 2014)
• HBO Documentary Short, A Good Job: Sully’s Story, Moxie Firecracker Films(Sept. 2014)
• Cover Photograph And Interior Photographs Featured In, Jersey Firefighters Weekly Magazine(July/August 2015 Issue)
• Primary Photographer, Centennial Celebration Book, FDNY Engine Company 160(Sept. 2015)
• Breaking News Still Photographer With Photographs Featured On NY1 News & WABC-TV(2008, 2009, 2015, 2016)
• Breaking News Photographer With Photographs Featured; In Staten Island Advance, Firstrespondernews.com & Reedpop.com (2004, 2006, 2013, 2014, 2015)
• Photo Editor, Caesura Magazine(Nov.2013 - June 2014); Supervised Art & Photography Staff For Arts Magazine, Selected Works For Printing, And Uploaded Images To Server For Final Printing.
• Photo Editor And News Writer, The Banner Newspaper(Sept. 2004 - April 2006, Feb. 2011 - Feb. 2013); Supervised And Assigned Photographers To Stories & Events, Selected Photos For Final Printing Utilizing Quark Publishing Software. Additionally, Researched & Wrote Articles On Breaking News, As Well As Editorial & Entertainment Pieces, On Both Political & Current topics.
• Photography Department Darkroom Technician, College Of Staten Island(Sept. 2010 - Oct. 2012) Assisted In Darkroom Operations, Including Chemical Developer And Fixer Operations, Equipment Maintenance & Camera Repair. Additional Tasks Included Photoshop Instruction & Education, And Time Sheet Management.